[ferret_users] how to inverse x axis in ferret v6.72 by unix

Dear all,

how to inverse x axis in ferret v6.72 by unix.
I also have tried the fill/hlimits=lo_val:hi_val[:increment], anyway the x axis was definitely inversed. But the problem is that the x axis' tic marks changed to be a bold line.
So how can I inverse the x axis with the correct tic marks?

Thank you very much!

sincerely.

--
金懐東(Jimmy Kin)