Re: [ferret_users] remove tick mark partly in figure

Hi Baoqiang,
Thank you for the report.  I see what you mean.  After a PPL TICS command has been issued in one viewport, they aren't turned back on for other viewports.  You can work around this by issuing a PPL TICS command that restores the default settting. For example,

    ! Remove the tic marks from the plot in the upper viewport.

yes? set view upper
yes? plot/set/i=1:15 i
yes? ppl tics 0,0,0,0
yes? ppl plot