[ferret_users] save regridding process to netcdf/ascii file

Dear FerretUsers,

I have u and v velocity components (2.5 degrees resolution) that I need to interpolate horizontally (say 500 meters) and also from z-level to sigma-level.
But after learn from regridding_demo.jnl, I still cannot find the appropriate way to save interpolation results into ascii/netcdf file.

It would be useful for me if any suggestion about documentation part where I should try firstly.

Thank you in advance for anykind help.

Sincerely yours,

dessy