Re: [ferret_users] TMAP ERR: non-existent or not on line

Hi -
It looks like Ferret isn't finding the script  called _define_sensi.jnl.  Is it in the local directory or a directory that's pointed to by the FER_GO environment variable?

Otherwise, it's a bit hard to debug long complicated scripts like this, so here are one or two ways for you to see what's happening yourself.

yes? set mode verify:always  ! Ferret will echo all the commands in the scripts so you can see them as they run.

yes? GO xxxa.jnl
 **TMAP ERR:  ...

Once you've hit an error message, use

yes? show symbols