Re: [ferret_users] multiple property-property plots in a single figure

Hi Keith - It's brute-force, but try the following. BK

plot/vs/ hli=`min(a[d=3],min(a[d=1],a[d=2]))`:`max(a[d=3],max(a[d=1],a[d=2]))`/ vli=`min(b[d=3],min(b[d=1],b[d=2]))`:`max(b[d=3],max(b[d=1],b[d=2]))`/ d=1 a,b
plot/vs/d=2/over A, B
plot/vs/d=3/over A, B