Re: [ferret_users] ppl disables palette?

Same answer as Ansley gave earlier:

SHADE/SET ...
PPL TITLE ...
PPL SHADE

or put it into one command:

shade/palette=ocean_blue/title="ice coverage" ice_coverage

BK

On Aug 25, 2011, at 3:49 PM, Haoping Yang wrote:

Dear ferreters,

I have a very basic question with ppl. For example, to get a 2d plot of ice coverage. I did:
yes? shade/palette=ocean_blue ice_coverage ! ice_coverage is the variable name, I want the color scheme to be "ocean_blue" yes? ppl title ice coverage ! change the title to "ice coverage"
yes? ppl shade
However, I got a plot with the default colors. The "ocean_blue" disappeared. Anything wrong?

Thanks,
Haoping

--Boundary_(ID_D7Z8DZtuVIo/RNJwqRxxkQ)--

--Boundary_(ID_hKhM+DjoehIjnpK1B2eYGA)--