Re: [ferret_users] How to remove labels in plots without opening a x-window

Hi Wen,

When I remove labels (go unlabel 1 etc), I do it after calling the plotting command with /set and before "ppl plot". From the script below, it looks like you're missing the /set qualifier in the plot/title.... command/

Hope this helps,

Paul