Re: [ferret_users] how to appear decimal label

Dear Xuebin,

Thanks for your suggestion, yes I've tried contour/level like your example.
But, in my case, I would like to apply contour for 2 variabel in one figure, therefore I use this command:
!===first contour with full-dark line
contour/over/level="(0,0.75,0.05,-1) DARK(0,0.75,0.05,1)" amp
ppl conset ,2,,,,,,,,
ppl contour/over
!===second contour with dashed line
contour/over/level="(290,356,1,-1) DASH(290,356,1,1)" pha
ppl conset ,,,,,,,,,
ppl contour/over

I'm following those script from custom_contour_demo.jnl, by mixing: heavy line and dashed line.
And if I applying contour/level, I cannot run my script well.

Anyway, thanks so much for your help, if you have other suggestion, please.... and thanks in advance.

Sincerely yours,

dessy