RE: [ferret_users] how to appear decimal label

Hi Dessy,

    Have you tried contour/level?

For example,

use coads_climatology

! contour /LEVELS=(lo, hi, delta, ndigits)

contour/lev=(-5,35,5,2) sst[l=1]  ! contour will be marked as 5.00, 10.00…

more details can be found:

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/users-guide/customizing-plots/CONTOURING

Xuebin