[ferret_users] how to appear decimal label

Dear Ferret Users,

I'm almost desperate to show my decimal label on my contour.
I've tried several hint from Ferrt UserGuide, Ferret UserMail, and Ferret FAQ, like followings:
contour/over/sigdig=2/..... var
or
contour/over/set/... var
ppl conset 0.08,2,,,,,,,
ppl contour/over
I also try to set all parameter by several numbers to see the difference, but I cannot find the best way for my script to show decimal number, say 0.75, it always seen as 1.

If there's any suggestion and help, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

dessy