Re: [ferret_users]

Hi,
Right now Ferret only has a bit of 3-D visualization capability, the WIRE command.  But we have a couple of projects in the works that will add much more 3D capability, and will do automatic labeling of scales as in other Ferret plot commands; something that Matlab doesn't do for you.

Just a general suggestion about this email -- it's really helpful to use a subject line that describes the topic so it's easier to search for and follow a thread.

Ansley