Re: [ferret_users] monthly averages

Hi Izidine,
That's strange, when I do it, there result is 12 time steps as expected.
Can you give some more info (like the result of show grid
uwnd_climatology):

SET DATA monthly_navy_winds
yes? USE climatological_axes
 *** NOTE: regarding
/net/mer/home5/nswart/ferret/go/climatological_axes.cdf ...
 *** NOTE: Climatological axes SEASONAL_REG, MONTH_REG, MONTH_IRREG,
MONTH_GREGORIAN, MONTH_NOLEAP, MONTH_360_DAY  defined
yes? CANCEL DATA climatological_axes
yes? LET uwnd_climatology = uwnd[GT=month_reg@MOD]
yes? show grid uwnd_climatology
    GRID (G002)
 name       axis              # pts   start                end
 FNOCX     LONGITUDE          144mr   20E                  17.5E(377.5)
 FNOCY     LATITUDE            73 r   90S                  90N
 normal    Z
 MONTH_REG TIME                12mr   16-JAN 06:00         16-DEC 01:20