Re: [ferret_users] Need help in ferret installation

Hi Paul,

It sounds like you downloaded the RHEL5 version of Ferret.  The RHEL6
version of Ferret uses the newer versions of the libraries.  That being
said, we are still working on getting a 32-bit RHEL6 version of Ferret
out.  That should occur very soon.

Karl

--
Karl M. Smith, Ph.D.
Research Scientist and Software Developer

"The contents of this message are mine personally and do
not necessarily reflect any position of the Government
or the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration."