[ferret_users] Emergency

My sincere regrets for this sudden request, things actually got out of control on my trip to
Madrid,Spain.I was mugged,all my belongings including cellphone and credit card were all
stolen at gun point.I need your help flying back home.
Am cash strapped at the moment. I've made contact with my bank but the best they could
do was to send me a new card in the mail which will take 2-4 working days to arrive here.
I need you to lend me some money to sort my self out of this predicament, i will pay back
once i make it out of Madrid.
Western union or moneygram is the fastest option to wire funds to me. Let me know if you
need my details(full names/location) to effect the transfer. You can reach me via email or hotel's
desk phone and  the number is,+3497141916378.

Cheers
Farshid