Re: [ferret_users] interpolate along time axis

Hi -
What you show looks like the right set of commands. Have you checked the 5-day data from your descriptor dataset, making sure that the time range is correct and that there's data?  Making a few time-series plots or listing data at some locations is often a way to spot problems.

Do you see any messages when you go to use the regridded 1-day data?  If for instance your original data is on a different calendar-type, then Ferret won't do the regridding operation.

Ansley