Re: [ferret_users] ps file to gif or png or jpg

Hi Xueli,

I'm not sure why it's cutting off but you can export directly to gif or jpg with
frame/file=T2M_diff_PD_DJF.gif  from within the ferret script

or use the batch function
ferret -batch T2M_diff_PD_DJF.gif  -script make_my_pic.jnl from outside ferret

Hope that helps

Cheers

Dave