[ferret_users] ferret memory allocation problem

Hello all,

I am a beginner on ferret, and am having some problems with the memory allocation in ferret.
I was trying to download online opendap data, and save them to my computer. When I was doing this, Ferret gave the following message:

 **ERROR: insufficient memory: 75815740 words were requested.

Then I used the following script:

yes? set memory/size=100

I got the following message:

 Cached data cleared from memory
Unable to allocate 100.000000 Mwords of memory.
Restoring previous memory of 60.000000 Mwords.

I was wondering if there is certain upper limit of memory allocation in Ferret, and can I change it?

Thank you if you can respond and help me with it.

X.Y.