Re: [ferret_users] plotting synop observations and wind barbs

Hi-
There are a couple of scripts in the Ferret distribution:
   yes? go vector_demo

which shows a number of vector styles - if you haven't seen that take a look and see if any of those are similar to what you want. It shows examples that call the scripts scattered_vectors.jnl and stick_vectors.jnl

Also, this VERY OLD script which uses aline.
   yes? go wind_barbs

You might also look at the scripts that draw vectors using the polygon command for ideas:
   yes? go poly_vector_demo

Ansley