Re: [ferret_users] Re: Making contours/ embarrasing style and thickness

Hello Ansley,
I have data set as one in file ex.nc which I have attached previously.
There are two variables there: tmp and elev. The first one can be well drawn by ferret command shade and then contour.
But when I am trying to plot a contour with the second variable elev I get a picture with different styles of contour lines.

Below I post the whole script that draws this picture (which I attach to this email: ex.gif).

set windows/clear/size=7/aspect=`1.1`
set memory/size=200000000
SET VIEWPORT FULL
CANCEL MODE LOGO
SET MODE ASCII_FONT
use ex.nc
shade/lev=(-1.8,1.6,0.1) elev
contour/over/nolab/lev=(-1.8,1.6,0.1)/color=1 elev
frame/file=ex.gif

Kind regards,
Szymon Roziewski