Re: [ferret_users] legend for scatter plot

Do you mean have two different scatter plots overlaid? (Otherwise you would not need a legend). That is not a common situation so I would do this by hand:

! suppose your dots are drawn with thick red circles:
plot/set/nolab/over/col=8/sym=27 {xpos},{ypos} ! position outside the plot border
ppl window,off								! need this to allow drawing outside the border
ppl plot/over
label `xpos+.1` `ypos-.1` -1 0 .14 legend label

BK