[ferret_users] grid making

Dear all ,

I am asking a basic question, so please do not feel it is digression from subject here in ferret.
Also many may be  working in this direction...

I am using a methods of grid preparation by seagrid. The matlab for which it was designed was for
7.0. as the Matlab ver is upgraded, now it is not accepting the seagrid files ....

Can someone...or anyone help me how to get the seagrid software file for making the grid design for matlab 9

Thanks once again and in advance toooo....and sorry too

S chamarthi

 8-)