[ferret_users] beginner's questions

I installed F-TDS on a UNIX box, where THREDDS is already working, but then couldn't figure out where to go from there.

 /opt/ferret has the bin/ and other directories

and /opt/ferret-home has the environment source file where
"source /opt/ferret-home/ferret_paths"

will give the user the correct paths and environment vars for Ferret.

Where I got stuck is how to get Ferret working with THREDDS. I keep finding instructions on getting LAS up and running but not just Ferret-TDS.

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/LAS/documentation/the-ferret-thredds-data-server-f-tds/installation-instructions-for-f-tds/

My site is at
 http://scoopdata.tamu.edu/thredds/catalog.html
or