[ferret_users] tics

Hi all,
   I am not able to customize time axis. I am sending a time axis in the attachment. I want to know how to plot time axis with only 7 minor tics (3 hourly) in between two major tics. I also used PLL txtype day,hr but the problem is that by default it is plotting with the day beginning (00hr). I dont want that. I want to start from my data beginning only (1830 hr). How to do that?

My second doubt is suppose I want to plot a x-axis starting with 76.8 (major tic with label) and ending with 77.8 (major tic with label) with one more major tic in between. Major tics are separated by one minor tic. Problem is hlim=76.8:77.8:.5 and ppl axlint .... I tried but the labeling starts with 77 not only that I am not getting in my fashion. Can u help me in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

--
With Best regards,
G.NageswaraRao,