Re: [ferret_users] Global Relief -- GRD Files

It worked here but with

shade 'Z'

because Z is the variable and z is the title.

  1> ./ETOPO1_Bed_g_gmt4.grd  (default)
 name     title                             I         J         K         L
 Z        z                                1:21601   1:10801   ...       ...

--
Otacilio Leandro de Menezes Neto
Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais