Re: [ferret_users] Sandro Lubis

Hi Sandro,
That error message is coming from an IO library, not from Ferret's own source code, but it has come up a few times for people in the past, and it has meant some kind of read error. Are you sure of the length of the file?  If you're asking it to read more data than there are in the file it could cause an error. As a test, read fewer records and see if that works.

Are your data numeric? Are there two values per record? Is the file formatted as a Unix file or a Windows file?  (if it's a windows file, you can use the command dos2unix to convert it to unix format.)

Ansley