Re: [ferret_users] symbols LABZ, LABT as LABX, LABY

Ansley Manke a écrit :
Hi Patrick-
We do have something of the sort, in a recent addition. What you propose might be even more convenient, but after any plot, there are a set of symbols defined, LABNUM*
Thanks for your answer.
Indeed using LABNUM*, a solution to get symbols LABZ and LABT
defined what ever the shape of the variable (XYZ, XYT, XYZT) will be

shade/set_up var
def sym LABZ=($LAB($LABNUM_Z)%_%)
def sym LABT=($LAB($LABNUM_T)%_%)

Doing this, I always get symbols LABZ and LABT defined.
Note that as the definiton of an empty symbol is not allowed,
I set by default LABZ and LABT symbols to character _
This character is not visible when you use label afterward (subscript)

Thanks again
Patrick