Re: [ferret_users] Odd behaviour a batch file

Hi Ansley,
thank you for your response.
Good to know and work with manual more cautious in the future.

best regards,
Szymon

2011/3/18 Ansley Manke <Ansley.B.Manke@xxxxxxxx>
Hi -
The pattern palettes use low-level graphics calls that are not available in -gif mode.  This is noted in the documentation on PATTERN,

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/users-guide/commands-reference/PATTERN

Sdroll down towards the bottom,

NOTE: The pattern capability depends on underlying graphics libraries and is available only in interactive mode and metafile batch mode...

There are some suggestions there about what options are available.

Ansley