[ferret_users] Odd behaviour a batch file

Hi Ferreters,
I pointed out that my batch ferret file behaves weird. It means when I run a command
ferret -script draw.jnl 2011031800 85
the the script can use a pattern like this (which is provided to ferret by default)
shade/pal=ice/lev=(1)/pal=white/nolab/over seaicem ! to make white background
shade/pal=ice/lev=(1)/pat=dark_up_right_to_left/pal=ice_2/nolab/over seaicem

and then I can capture the effetcs by
frame/file=u10.gif

but when I run following command
ferret -gif -script draw.jnl 2011031800 85
The script is unable to use the pattern dark_up_right_to_left. And I tried to get its an absolute path or I copied it to different dirs and it also gave me nothing.
Perhaps, maybe the script uses it but it isn't be captured by frame command.

Kind regards,
Szymon Roziewski