Re: [ferret_users] Interpolation 2D issue

Ok,
I did some experiment and I found it.
It just sets a desired value instead of missing value.

Szymon

2011/3/10 Szymon Roziewski <szymon.roziewski@xxxxxxxxx>
Hi Martin,
It looks very nice.
I have to try out this but I don't really know what the function missing does. I had a look at manual and searched ferret site but there's no anything about this function.

Kind regards,
Szymon Roziewski