Re: [ferret_users] Announcing Ferret v6.6.7, a bug-fix release

Hi all,
This was happening only on 64-bit machines. I re-linked the gksm2ps program which translates metafiles to postscript. The incorrect line

   /lw {0.000000 mul 3000 div setlinewidth} def

is now translated to the correct version,

   /lw {3000 div setlinewidth} def

I have replaced the fer_executables tar file for 64-bit, so that now it contains the updated gksm2ps executable, and it can be downloaded from the 64-bit downloads page,
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/static/Downloads/linux_x86_64_nc4_downloads.html

and also the source code file, with a change to the Makefile for gksm2ps.

Ansley