Re: [ferret_users] Announcing Ferret v6.6.7, a bug-fix release

Hi,

I see a similar issue with Ferret 6.6.7. Apparently the linewidth
definition in the PS files generated by Fprint/gksm2ps has changed. In
earlier versions the PS files usually contained the following line:

/lw {3000 div setlinewidth} def

Now it looks like this:

/lw {0.000000 mul 3000 div setlinewidth} def

I used to increase the line width of the PS output with ps_thicken as
described in the FAQ
(http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/faq/changing-line-thickness-in-postscript-files).
It uses sed to change the PS file. E.g.

sed -e "s/^\/lw {\(.*\) div setlinewidth/\/lw {4 mul \1 div setlinewidth/"

This does not work anymore. Now, one would have to do something like

sed -e "s/^\/lw {0.000000 mul \(.*\) div setlinewidth/\/lw {4 mul \1 div
setlinewidth/"

Marco

--
***************************************