Re: [ferret_users] Changing Axis Scales

H-,
or, If your coordinate axes have the correct values, say x=2, 4, 6, and the values are intended to represent degrees longitude, then your axis is missing a units attribute. You can add units of longitude to your axis

yes? set axis/units=degrees_east   `variable,return=xaxis`
yes? set axis/units=degrees_north   `variable,return=yaxis`