Re: [ferret_users] Overlaying location of minimum U wind

Yes, it looks like the average  of the locations of the minima at each level are being calculated rather than
the minima of the average U.

You can get all the minima at once using the @LOC transformation by subtracting the the value
from the minima at each longitude

 let uwndave = uwnd[z=`zl`:`zu`@ave]