[ferret_users] Changing Axis Scales

Dear Ferreters,

I'm trying to change the axis values of ocean current data from the generic "1-116" on the y-axis and "1-100" on the x-axis to latitude and longitude values. Is there a way to change these values without changing the way the data is displayed? Do I have to edit the data itself? And if so, how can I do that on Ferret?

I tried setting the axis manually to "80S-80N" for example, but all that did was force the data into the top right corner of the graph. I am trying to overlay filled continents onto the data, but I am only getting sections of the Northern Hemisphere displayed as the data currently is. However, the data is world-wide, and there are blank spots in the ocean data roughly representing the continents.

Thanks for your help.

Juliette Harrington