Re: [ferret_users] scattered data vector plot

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: golla nageswararao <ezeenag4u@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 1:43 PM
Subject: Re: [ferret_users] scattered data vector plot
To: Ansley.B.Manke@xxxxxxxx

Thanks Ansley..
The scattered_vectors.jnl solved my problem.
There are four transects perpendicular to coast (coast is inclined).
I am having currents with depth along the tracks.
At a particular depth the orientation of the vectors in the spatial
plot with scattered_vectors.jnl and at the same depth the vectors in
the depth vs longitude plot are different. There is some approximately
45degrees difference in the vector orientation (which is nothing but
coast orientation I think). Why this happens? Which one is right?

Secondly, how to post data in ferret on a plot?

--
With Best regards,
G.NageswaraRao,

--