[ferret_users] {Ferret}Ferret installation Error

Hi All:

I had a 32bit Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 installed on my pc. Then I tried to install Ferret
v6.6.5 32 bit Linux version on my pc.  I got an error message:

ferret: error while loading shared libraries: libXp.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

After I searched the internet, I found that I might need to download some old version of libary files. I downloaded XFree86-libs-4.3.0-2.i386.rpm, but it requires other dependancies. Is this the right way to go?

Thanks for any helps!

Jean