RE: [ferret_users] Printing images

I suppose you could also try the low-tech solution: using the mac screen capture facility described here:

http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/screencapturemac/ht/macscreenshot.htm

Howard
From: owner-ferret_users@xxxxxxxx [owner-ferret_users@xxxxxxxx] on behalf of Ansley Manke [ansley.b.manke@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 1:37 PM
To: Juliette Harrington
Cc: oar.pmel.ferret_users@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ferret_users] Printing images

Hi Juliette,
If you're running the tutorial scripts, you'll need to edit them to put in FRAME commands, as others have suggested.  To find where those scripts are, execute the Fgo command from the command line,

 > Fgo tutorial

That'll point you to where that script is. Make a copy of your own in the directory where you're running Ferret, and edit that.

Ansley