[ferret_users] Multiple valued attributes?

Title: Multiple valued attributes?
Hello,

I’m trying to use Ferret to write quality control flag variables to a netCDF file and I have two questions:

  1. Is it possible to define the type (e.g. byte) of variable?
  2. Is there a way to assign multiple values to an attribute of this variable?

For reference, I am following the guidance in section 3.5 of the CF-Metadata 1.4 documentation:

    http://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/documents/cf-conventions/1.4/cf-conventions.pdf

-Mike

--
Mike McCann