Re: [ferret_users] mp_mask_outline.jnl does not work

Hi Russ,

Thanks for that - it works perfectly now!

Steven

Steven,

It looks like there are bad values being generated for x_page_mo & y_page_mo at the poles
Try forcing an @AVE regridding for these definitions in the script  mp_mask_outline.jnl

i.e. change

llet $4_mo = $4[GX=MO_XAXIS,GY=MO_YAXIS]
let $5_mo = $5[GX=MO_XAXIS,GY=MO_YAXIS]

let $4_mo = $4[GX=MO_XAXIS,GY=MO_YAXIS@AVE]
let $5_mo = $5[GX=MO_XAXIS,GY=MO_YAXIS@AVE]

Russ