Re: [ferret_users] Missing arrow-heads

It works fine (now I have arrow heads) when I defined labels unit like that (as Ansley wrote):
set var/units=longitude_e lon[d=3]
set var/units=latitude_n lat[d=4]
without those above lines it doesn't work.
Cheers

2010/10/8 Szymon Roziewski <szymon.roziewski@xxxxxxxxx>
Yes that's true I can see arrow heads very well.
So I send my data file for You.

Best regards,
Simon

2010/10/8 Ansley Manke <Ansley.B.Manke@xxxxxxxx>
hi
Ok, your installation is not unusual. I was wondering if was our Mac version and something funny had happened in that build.

Could you send me your data?  NetCDF files attach to emails just fine.  Perhaps put all the variables in one file with a Ferret SAVE/APPEND, and if any of the variables have more than one timestep or depth, just send one T and Z.  I'm curious to see if I can find out what's happening.

My example is here and you can see the arrow heads are similar with or without the curvilinear version of the vector command.