Re: [ferret_users] differing types of time and time_bounds tripping up ferret

Hi Keith,
This has been fixed, as of Ferret v6.5
        NOAA/PMEL TMAP
        FERRET v6.64
        Linux(gfortran) 2.6.9-89.0.20.ELsmp - 09/20/10
        18-Oct-10 14:40

yes? use foo
yes? sh grid var
    GRID GPB1
 name       axis              # pts   start                end
 normal    X
 normal    Y
 normal    Z
 TIME      TIME                 1mi   01-FEB 00:00         01-FEB 00:00

I think this fix came along with item 9 of these Release Notes:
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/v6-5-release-notes

So, if you can upgrade to the latest releases, that will solve this for you.

Ansley