Re: [ferret_users] how to avoid white lines in postscript file

Hi,

|    When I saved a plot in ps (postscript) file, I am getting some
| white lines in the plot. How can I avoid this?

I guess you mean thin white lines in color-filled area from
the FILL command.  If so, it's a well-known problem and you
can find the reasons for the white lines and workarounds in
past postings to this email list, such as

http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/maillists/tmap/ferret_users/fu_2009/msg00613.html

and the other messages in the same thread.

Regards,
Ryo