[ferret_users] Does Ferret support rotate transform (with changing projection)?

Hello there,
I would like to ask if Ferret can rotate vectors or generally data.
i.e. I have a point 19.3E, 56.0N which I transform by rotating by the angle lamda=19.3, phi=-56.0 I get 0,0 but when I transform point 20.3E, 56.N by the same angle I get 0.559173E, 0.0040455N, so this is not an ordinary rotating. When I do rotate the projection is changing (the distortion on the equator is the least). I would like to know if Ferret can do those things? And if so, then what about rotating vectors in Ferret.
--
Kind regards
Szymon Roziewski