[ferret_users] Problem with time label: concatenation and display

Dear all,

As I mentioned before I am having difficulties in concatenate several netcdf files using Ferret. Using nco, though, it worked fine.

However, when I tried to display data, the Time axis is not available. When I load the file I got the following note message:

yes? use output.nc
 *** NOTE: Coordinates out of order or missing on axis Time at subscript 2
 *** NOTE: A dummy axis of subscripts will be used

How can I fix my time axis properly?

Best,
Domingos.