Re: [ferret_users] how to make big picture and 2 separate pictures by one script

Szymon, I see that Billy Kessler missed the second half of your question.

If you insert a PPL CLSPLT in your script, that will close the current plot, and all future plotting commands will generate a new picture. There is also a ferret command for this I believe, but it is not at my fingertips at this moment.

Mark Verschell
mav9@xxxxxxx

"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us. What we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal." - Albert Pines