Re: [ferret_users] convert GIFs to movie

Ryo,

If you are using Macs then I recommend using GraphicConverter. It will take a sequence of gifs/pngs (and any other image format) and produce a quicktime movie. It allows a choice of compression algorithm to manage filesize, framerate and so on.  I use it all the time. Some compressors aren't always available on windows though.

Glenn