Re: [ferret_users]

Hi -
I understand that it can be hard to explain a question when getting started, but it's difficult to know what you are asking.  If you can make a set of images, one at each depth, then save them as gif images, you can use a tool to animate them as described in the documentation http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/users-guide/animations-gif-images/OVERVIEW.

If you can give more details about your data, and the commands you are trying, then the list can help.  Show the output of

yes? use mydata.nc
yes? show data

and what command you are using to make a plot of each level.

Ansley