Re: [ferret_users] transect plot

 hi -
Also, if you want to change from an axis in units of longitude to one in units of meters, you will need to define the new axis yourself, with meters corresponding to the longitudes  and then regrid the data to that new axis with @ASN. Ferret does not have tools to automatically convert units of longitude to units of meters (except in some internal computations such as averaging on the globe).

Ansley