Re: [ferret_users] installation problem

Hi,
This situation happend because script ferret_paths is set up to work with tcsh by default.
You can change it to work in bash and then You needn't to install tcsh.
There are different versions of ferret_paths, one of them works in tcsh and other can work in tcsh.
I attach my ferret_paths which works in bash for your convenience. You need to replace yours with mine (perhaps, You may need to edit)
Cheers