Re: [ferret_users] Composing one image from another ones

 Hi
The filled bathymetry can be drawn with a FILL or SHADE command, and the outline with a PLOT/OVER command.  Perhaps if you look at some example scripts you'll see how this is done in Ferret. There is an FAQ which talks about how to obtain coastline data, but at the end it shows how to use that data in making plots. I think that may show you how to use the data you have.

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/FERRET_17sep07/FAQ/graphics/coastlines.html

Ansley